Welcome Students & Alumni to OSU-Cascades Career Services!
To assist students to become life-long career managers in a world-wide community.
Common Career Questions
- Yikes! How do I decide what I really want to do?
- LOVE my major, but what types of jobs can I land with it?
- Are there internship and job opportunities that can help me get experience before I graduate?
- Help! What do employers want to see on a resume? In an interview? I need a job!
Career Services Welcomes You!
Whatever questions you have about your future career direction, Career services is here to help. We offer a slew of information 24-7 and all the discussion and career counseling you want.
Contact Marina Martinez, M.S. for career planning and exploration assistance at (541) 322-3130 room 214 Cascades Hall or by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Go ahead and complete a Career Advising Appointment Information Sheet and bring it to your scheduled visit.
Contact Bruce Petersen, M.B.A for internship and employment assistance at (541) 322-3176 room 213 Cascades Hall or by emailing him at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Take Time to Explore Our Virtual Career Center 24-7
Whether you need to explore career ideas, research occupational trends, look for jobs or internships, key in on interviewing skills, or help with writing a resume and cover letter, you'll find valuable information and links to help you with wherever you are in the career planning process.
Marina Martinez, M.S.
Need to Ace Your Next Job Interview?
Practice Interviewing Online at Home or Campus! Free!
- Record your practice interview on a webcam
- You choose the questions
- Watch the playback to learn and improve
- Count your "ums"
- Easy and fun!
Start the interview now! (Must use your onid email to register as a free user.)
Job Seeking Assistance
- Tongue tied in a job interview?
- Does your resume say "Read Me?"
- Are you STILL looking for a job in the newspaper?
- About OSU-Cascades
- Vice President
- Board of Advisors
- Strategic Plan
- Points of Pride
- Community Events
- Maps and Directions
- Safety on Campus
- Social Media
- Contact Us
- Academic Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
- American Studies (BA/BS)
- Applied Visual Arts (BFA)
- Art (BA/BS or Minor)
- Biology (BS or Minor)
- Business (BA/BS or Minor)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Energy Systems Engineering (BS)
- English (Minor)
- Exercise and Sport Science (BS)
- General Science (BS)
- Human Development and Family Sciences (BS or Minor)
- International Studies (Double Degree)
- Liberal Studies (BA/BS)
- Military Science (Minor)
- Natural Resources (BS or Minor)
- Political Science (Minor)
- Psychology (BA/BS or Minor)
- Social Science (BA/BS)
- Speech Communication (Minor)
- Sustainability (Double Degree)
- Tourism and Outdoor Leadership (BS or Minor)
- Graduate Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
- International Programs
- Research & Scholarship
- Student Success Center
- Student Resources
- Student Online Services
- Make A Gift
- Commencement 2013
- FORCE Lab